Thursday, November 8, 2018

Fall Fashion Review

By Hannah S., junior

Mary T.. in a mustard-yellow sweater
This fall has brought us many new additions to our modern fashion -- everything from scarves and other accessories to jeans! Everyone knows that the fall is when we like to start wearing boots with boot socks, cozy sweaters, scarves and fun hats. 

The best part about a new type of wardrobe for fall is the colors. Fall colors usually include dark purple, yellow, red, orange and brown. These fun colors just help the fallen leaves stand out.


My favorite look of fall fashion is yellow sweaters and plaid scarves. To me, these can be paired with anything from stripes to solids. I personally think that yellow and orange shouldn't be paired together but look great with a multi-colored scarf. If pairing a scarf with stripes, most people like for it to be a solid colored scarf.

Kinley L. in a denim look
Another thing that seems to be coming back into style more than ever is denim. Denim is being paired with colorful leggings, boots, and a scarf. I wouldn't pair it with jeans, because it would just be too much of the same color, but that's just me. Nor would I wear pants and a shirt that are the same color. Fall is about being colorful with warm colors and warm clothing.

Marley S.in a skirt and burgundy tights
Trinity S. in a cozy fleece pullover
 My idea of "fall" is a warm dress, a scarf, boot socks, and boots.  I love seeing the different things that people come up with during the fall. Here are some fall looks being modeled by Burton students.
Cassie I. in  skinny jeans
Grace O. in  fleece-lined boots