Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New superintendent and talented football player coming to Norton?

Rumor has it that Isaac Perrigan, believed by many to be a future NFL star, is transferring to John I. Burton high school next year from Abingdon high school.  Isaac Perrigan is only a sophmore, currently at 5' 11" and 170lbs. If Isaac Perrigan does leave behind the Falcons and become a Raider, many think we have a pretty good shot at going to state in football next year. In my opinion, his talent at playing high school football is much higher than any other players I have seen.

The reason this future NFL star may be coming John I. Burton is linked with the superintendent opening in Norton City Schools.   Rumor has it that Isaac Perrigan's father, Mr. Perrigan, has applied and is being considered for this position.  If Mr. Perrigan fills this position, there is a high chance his son will transfer to this school.

When I was just hearing about Isaac Perrigan, I thought people were just exaggerating his skill level. People said, "This kid's going to NFL," but I did not believe them. Then someone showed me his highlights. Isaac Perrigan is extremely athletic! He can catch the ball with triple coverage, run through nearly everyone, and get some of the nastiest hits I have ever seen. Isaac Perrigan is one of the best athletes currently playing high school football, and he is only a sophomore.  I will keep you updated on the outcome of these rumors.

Want to see his highlights for yourself? Visit:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joFMVty39EE