Friday, March 14, 2014

The foulest food: part II

I know they everybody is just dying to know more about the school lunch, but I think that everybody should hear statements from more than just myself concerning school lunch. When I say that just about everybody hates school lunch, I mean it. A common theme found through all of the people I asked about school lunch is that it needs to change, and it is currently awful. Below are a few examples of said statements.

"We need to have bigger portions and more selections that people prefer," said JIB freshman Brandon A. regarding school lunch, "My least preferred thing is the sweet potato fries."



 Dakota W., another JIB freshman responded to school lunch by saying "It is awful. We need better food. They need to quit with so much chicken and sweet potato stuff."

When asked about school lunch, JIB sophomore Nelson T. responded, "It sucks; it is very very bad."

An individual who wishes to remain anonymous responded, "It's alright sometimes and it sucks the rest of the time. They need better food."

Clearly the school lunch is not regarded very highly by just about anybody and certainly not by the people I talked to. Although questions do still remain. Who is responsible for the school lunch? What can be done to change the school lunch? Why does the school lunch have to be so terrible? I do plan to find the truth about these questions and bring the answers to you in my search for the truth behind the foulest food.